Thursday, December 17, 2009

And the Winners Are...

I received dozens of guest post submissions this week, and I'd like to thank everyone who decided to take a chance and submit. After reading through all of them, I'm pleased to announce the winning posts of the First Ever Pimp My Novel Guest Post Contest (or FEPMNGPC for short). They are:

"Books on Writing" by Randy Susan Meyers

"Ideas That Sell Are Not Always Groundbreaking" by Lydia Sharp

"A Writer's Space... Ideal vs. Reality" by Christi Corbett

"Books on Writing" will air on Monday, 12/21, "Ideas That Sell Are Not Always Groundbreaking" will air on Tuesday, 12/22, and "A Writer's Space... Ideal vs. Reality" will wrap things up on Wednesday, 12/23, after which PMN will be off the air until Monday, 1/4/10. ("10" looks really strange as a two-digit year date, by the way. I guess I've forgotten how weird "00" used to look.)

Congratulations to the winners! Tomorrow: Mom's Laura's feeling better back in town, so you'll have your usual delicious lunch round-up.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa...really? Thanks. :) And congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true Christmas present! Thanks for this. Hello and congrats, Christi and Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, guys! :D Can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Randy! I can't wait!

    They all sound good, really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, ya'll! I await the entertainments promised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. goody, I look forward to reading those posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all sound good. I look forward to them.

    Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete