Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Mailbag: Guest Post Edition

That's right, mes auteurs, I'm looking for guest posts to cover three days before Christmas (12/21 - 12/23) during which I'll happen to be on vacation. The magic of the guest post is how this blog got started in the first place, so I figure the least I can do is pay it forward.

Who: You.
What: Three guest posts from three different authors (details below).
When: You'll need to submit before high noon (12:00 PM ET) on Wednesday, 12/16 in order for me to make decisions and announcements the following day.
Where: Right here on PMN.
Why: I'll be on vacation! Also, reruns are boring.
How: Submit your guest post via e-mail to pimpmynovel (at) gmail (dot) com (please put "Guest Post Submission" in the subject line). I'll let you know if I select your work on Wednesday evening, will announce the winners in Thursday's post, and will run the three guest posts consecutively on Monday, 12/21, Tuesday, 12/22, and Wednesday, 12/23, followed by complete holiday-induced radio silence from yours truly until Monday, 1/4/2010.

Let the games begin!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Eric and all - Happy Hibernation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eric,

    What's your policy on previously published guest posts? Does it have to be new material?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. What I'd like to know is if I should feel good or bad about buying a bunch of books at a scholastic book sale at 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Looks like I got plugged in after my NaNoWriMo breather just in time. Though I don't expect to get chosen, it'll be good motivation to get me back in the groove of the blogosphere again. Thanks, Eric, for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Livia,

    Previously published material is just fine, although it would be helpful if you could mention in your e-mail when & where the post was previously published.


    Thanks!

    E

    ReplyDelete